Monday, July 22, 2024

HBD!

 Hey Y'all!!!


Happy Monday and hope all is well!! Today I am up on the Unity Stamp Company Blog with this fun card here.....CHECK IT!!!
For more info on this card please go HERE!!

I also played a long in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

I also played along in the Paper Players challenge:

I also played along in the Krafty Chicks CAS Challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

Card Recipe for HBD! Card
Stamps:  Image from July 2024 Kit of the Month
Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers
Paper: Cardstock(Neenah), Watercolor Paper(Canson), Patterned Paper(AveryElle)
Embellishments: Washi Tape, Enamel Dots
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Die Cutting Machine, Scallops and Circles Nesting Dies, Paintbrush, Stapler, Dymo Label Machine
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Die Cutting, CAS, Watercoloring






7 comments:

Broni said...

Fabulous use of the colors, Tenia!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Jen Brum said...

Such a fantastic card Tenia! I love that outdoor scene and love all the different elements you've added! So fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Cecilia Benjamin said...

My name is Cecilia writing from Ohio, I have been on your blog for quite some time now and it's seeming amazing every time I scroll down. Well, I want to share some testimony about my life changing that Mr Pedro a loan lender rendered me when my food truck business was so devastating, Mr Pedro granted me a loan of 2 million dollars to expand my business with a return of 2% annual return which I really do appreciate about his lender ratio. Mr Pedro give loans to a lot of people, and I believe he's still doing it till date, I promised him that I will recommend people to him after granting me the loan amount. If anyone here looking for a loan to contact Mr Pedro via pedroloanss@gmail.com or text his What's-App via +393510140339 He will surely help you because I trust him.
Thanks Blog Admin once again.

Claire Broadwater said...

Tenia, I just love this serene scene you created. I wish was floating down a river in this canoe. Just perfect! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

C4U Art Craft - Carla said...

Great Card !
Have a nice day.
Craft greetings,
C4U Art Craft / Carla 🍀

The Crafty Den said...

A wonderful card Tenia. I love the scene and the colours you've used. A great CAS design. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks. Hugs, Denise x
Apologies for the late comment x

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love the serene scene you created Tenia and those grey accent elements just pop! Thanks for playing along with my CAS birthday challenge over at the Paper Players this week!