Monday, February 19, 2024

Your Grace Stands Tall

 Hey Y'all!!


Happy Monday and hope all is well!! Today I am on the Unity Stamp Company Blog with this fun card here......CHECK IT!!!


For more info on this card please go HERE!

    I also played along in a few challenges. I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

I also played along in the Krafty Chicks CAS challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Your Grace Stands Tall Card

Stamps: Sentiment and Image from February 2024 Kit of the Month

Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers

Paper: Cardstock(Neenah), Watercolor Paper(Michaels)

Embellishments: Washi Tape(Altenew and Queen and Company), Twine

Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Die Cutting Machine, Paintbrush, Make A Tag Die Set, Stapler, Other Dies, Circle Punch

Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)

Techniques: Die Cutting , Watercoloring, Heat Embossing, Splatter, CAS




1 comment:

Jen Brum said...

This is a great card! I love it! I love the tag and that sentiment is perfect! The staples are always a fun accent! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!