Thursday, February 15, 2024

Our Friendship Is A Cozy Nook In This World

 Hey Y'all!!!


 Happy Thursday and hope all is well. I have a super FUN card for y'all today.....CHECK IT!!!


I created this card using this brand new stamp set HERE! Check out what's going on at Unity right HERE!!!

I also played along in a few challenges! I played along in the CAS Colors and Sketches challenge:


I played along in the Addicted to Stamps and More challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Our Friendship Is A Cozy Nook In This World Card

Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Cardstock(Neenah), Watercolor Paper(Michaels)
Inks: Altenew, Karin Makers
Embellishments: Washi Tape(Bella Blvd)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Dies(Unity Stamp Co), Stapler, Circle Punch(EK Success)
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Watercoloring, Die Cutting

4 comments:

Rachel D said...

That's a terrific stamp, Tenia, and I love how you've used our colours in such a subtle way! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CC&S !

Michal said...

This is amazing Tenia! Your coloring is perfect (what a clever use of our challenge colors!), and that image is gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S!

Helen said...

Beautiful stamp and I love that sentiment.

Thanks for joining us at the Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Jeanne said...

Beautiful card! I love how each shelf uses a different color! Thanks for joining us at CC&S!