Thursday, February 8, 2024

I Love You So Much

 Hey Y'all!!!


Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! Today is Inspired By...Day!!! 


This weeks inspiration photo is this:







......and here is what I created......CHECK IT!!!!


Check out what the ladies did with this image HERE.....you will NOT be disappointed!!!

I also played along in a few challenges! I played along in the AAA Cards challenge:

I played along in the Cupcake Inspirations challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for I Love You So Much Card
Paper: Cardstock(Neenah), Digital Images and Paper(Laurel Seabrook Designs)
Embellishments: Sentiment(Simon Says Stamp), Washi(Queen and Co)
Tools: Stapler, Scissors
Techniques: Fussy Cutting, Digital Scrapbooking




4 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

This is fabulous I can't believe everyone took the same clip art and made such different cards at "Just Inspired". And of course I love the Tenia touch of crossed staples. I thought I was "sick of seeing red and pink" but you have convinced me otherwise. Thanks for playing with us at AAA Cards the DSP strip works so fab with the sketch and grounding your pink hot chocolate. YUM!
KarenR (DT AAA Cards)

Nora Noll said...

This is darling!! i LOVE the torn edges on the pattern paper and that cup is perfection. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

Lisa :) said...

How cute is this card!!!!!

Helen said...

Very cute design - works so well with that sketch.

Thanks for joining us at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

Helen x
DT