Monday, January 22, 2024

You're My Best Friend

 Hey Y'all!!


Happy Monday and hope all is well!! Today I am on the Unity Stamp Company Blog with this fun card here......CHECK IT!!!


For more info on this card please go HERE!

I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Color Hues challenge:

I also played along in the AAA Cards challenge:

I also played along in the 613 Avenue Create Anything Goes challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for You’re My Best Friend Card
Stamps: Image and sentiment from January 2024 Kit of the Month
Inks: WOW!, Karin Markers, Altenew
Paper: Cardstock(Neenah), Patterned Paper(Gosh I Love You-All The Love Paper Pack)
Embellishments: Washi and Enamel Dot(Altenew)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Die Cutting Machine, Paintbrush, Heart Dies, Stapler
Other: Copper Embossing Powder(Michaels)
Techniques: Die Cutting, Fussy Cutting, Watercoloring, Heat Embossing




10 comments:

Karen said...

If the recipient of this card does not chuckle aloud I'd be very surprised! Those two look like so much fun to be with. Love the subtle touches of green on the couple and the the green heart and strip pull it all together! Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

Nancy said...

Such a cleaver use of our colors, Tenia! But that is something I have grown to expect from you as you have the coolest stamps. Wonderful card and thanks for playing at Color Hues.

!neke said...

Wow, great card !!!!!
groeten Ineke

kareN stampZ said...

Tenia that's the perfect image for the true meaning of <3 Day - friends forever and still having fun and laughing. Thanks for playing along with the twist at AAA cards this week with such a fun and fab card.

Julie B said...

Those oldies look to be having a great time, laughter is the secret of a long relationship! Thanks for sharing at Color Hues. :)

Dotty Jo said...

Now that's a little piece of magic! Great card, Tenia, Jo x

Christine said...

Your card is adorable! Thank you for joining the aaacardschallenge! Hope to see you again.

Liz Williams said...

this is an adorable couple!

Hannelie said...

I'm smiling from ear to ear! Great card looking beautiful in our challenge colors :)
Thanks for joining us at Color Hues ♥

foleysfriend said...

Super fun card. I'll bet those two have some stories to share. I love the pops of green on your card. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

sue n.