Thursday, January 4, 2024

Love You

 Hey Y'all!!!


 Happy Friday and hope all is well. I have a super FUN card for y'all today.....CHECK IT!!!



I created this card using this brand new stamp set HERE! Check out what's going on at Unity right HERE!!!

I also played a long in a few challenges!! I played along in the Sunday Stamps challenge:

I played a long in the Little Red Wagon "What's New" challenge(using a brand new stamp set) and I also played along in the Krafty Chicks Stamps challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Love You Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co.
Paper: Solar White(Neenah), Watercolor Paper(Michaels), Patterned Paper(AveryElle)
Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Scotch/3M), Twine(American Crafts)
Tools: Stapler, Dies(Unity and Altenew), Paintbrush, Die Cutting Machine, Heating Tool(WOW!)
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Die Cutting, Heat Embossing, Watercoloring



2 comments:

Lori Turner said...

This is so pretty, Tenia! That heart tree is awesome xoxoxo
Lori - KCC DT

Leanne said...

Very nicely done, and thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Leanne DT Member/KCC