Sunday, January 21, 2024

You Make My Heart Flutter

 Hey Y'all!!!


 Happy Sunday and hope all is well. I have a super FUN card for y'all today.....CHECK IT!!!

I created this card using this stamp set HERE! It's on Sale THIS week!!! Check out what's going on at Unity right HERE!!!

I also played along in a few challenges too!!! I played along in the Just Us Girls challenge:

I played along in the Fab "N" Funky Stamp It challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

Card Recipe for You Make My Heart Flutter Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Cardstock(Neenah),Watercolor Paper(Michaels)
Inks: Karin Markers, Altenew
Embellisments: Washi(Pebbles and Tim Holtz), Sentiment Strip(Unity Stamp Co.)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Stapler, Dies(Unity Stamp Co), Waterbrush
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Die Cutting, Watercoloring, Heat Embossing

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the sentiment with the little heart tucked behind it! This is a terrific card, Tenia. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls!

Carol said...

Tenia, your little envelope with the sweet heart and those little bits of patterned paper looks just like a secret love note. I love all the patterns and texture! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I totally love this artsy, amazing design! Your background, envelope, heart and sentiment look fabulous, but your designs are always fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

Buffy said...

Great CAS card.
Thank you for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky challenges.
Buffy (DT) x