Monday, November 20, 2023

Seasons Greetings

  Hey Y'all!!


Happy Monday and hope all is well!! Today I am on the Unity Stamp Company Blog with this fun card here......CHECK IT!!!



For more info on this card please go HERE!!

I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Paper Players challenge:

I played along in the Color Hues challenge:

I played along in the Sunday Stamps challenge:

I also played along in the Inkspirational challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Seasons Greetings Card

Stamps: Sentiment from November 2023 KOM

Paper: Cardstock(Neenah), Watercolor Paper(Michaels), Patterned Paper(Lawn Fawn)

Inks: Karin Markers, IMAGINE Crafts, WOW Embossing Pad

Embellishments: Washi Tapes(Altenew), Sequins(Altenew), Holiday Cut Apart Sentiment Strips(Unity), Twine(Altenew)

Tools: Stapler, Heating Tool(WOW!), Scissors, Scallops and Rectangles Dies(Unity), Make A Tag Die Set(Unity), Die Cutting Machine, Whole Punch

Other: Gold Pearl Embossing Powder(WOW!)

Techniques:  Heat Embossing, Watercoloring, Die Cutting






9 comments:

LeAnne said...

I love the soft hues you created here, Tenia! And the white background is perfectly CAS! Beautiful tag, just beautiful! Thanks for playing with my CAS tag challenge this week at the Paper Players!

Heather said...

Wow, Tenia, gorgeous! Love this color for Winter, and such pretty water effects, too! Love the look of those delicate strands in the tag, I'm totally trying that! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Karen said...

What a great way to combine challenges! Your golden trees look great on the lovely red tag! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

kareN stampZ said...

I love this, your tree tag really pops, what a fab card

dj said...

So pretty in pink...especially at Christmas!! I had to go check out this set from unity...I am loving it!! Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps. Your non-traditional color combo make for a fun take on our "Layer It" sketch!! -Deb Horst, DT #SSC322

Fran Wing said...

Hi, Tenia! I love your "impressionistic" tag card!Thank you for playing along with us at The Paper Players.
Xoxo, Fran

Stef Perry said...

Tenia, what a truly great CAS creation! Love the ink blending behind the gold embossed trees and the lovely white on white layers. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Color Hues!

Marina said...

What a fabulous design..the tag is a flash of festive colour on the neutral card.love it.Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational

JulieP said...

You nailed each and every challenge with perfection!!! Thanks so much for playing with my colors here at Color Hues Tenia!