Monday, November 6, 2023

JOY

 Hey Y'all!!


Happy Monday and hope all is well!! Today I am on the Unity Stamp Company Blog with this fun card here......CHECK IT!!!


For more info on this card please go HERE!!

I also played along in a few challenges! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Just Us Girls challenge:

I also played along in the Krafty Chicks Stamp Act challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Joy Card
Stamps: Images and Sentiment from November 2023 KOM
Paper: Cardstock(Neenah)
Inks: Altenew
Embellishments: Washi Tapes(Altenew), Rhinestones, Cut Apart Emphemera(Unity)
Tools: Stapler, Heating Tool(WOW!), Scissors
Techniques:  Stamping, Fussy Cutting, Heat Embossing



5 comments:

Jen Timko said...

What great little snowflakes! I love how you make traditional colors look modern. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch at FMS!

Carol said...

Love your clean style using our green and red colors this week at Just Us Girls! What a cool design. So glad you shared it with us!!!!

Amy O said...

I love the red snowflakes paired with the lime green! Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Ina G said...

Super cas gorgeous card. Great take on the sketch using our Jugs colours. Thanks for sharing.

Lori Turner said...

Love this CAS card Tenia! Awesome colors...thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxox