Sunday, November 5, 2023

Love, Joy, Merry, Peace

 Hey Y'all!!!


 Happy Sunday and hope all is well. I have a super FUN card for y'all today.....CHECK IT!!!

I created this card using this brand new stamp set HERE! Check out what's going on at Unity right HERE!!!

I played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the AAA Cards challenge:

I played along in the CAS on Friday(Animal Challenge) and I also played along in the 613 Avenue Create Anything Goes/Embossing challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Love, Joy, Merry, Peace Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Canson Watercolor Paper, Neenah
Inks: Karin Markers, Altenew, IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sequins(FSJ)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Staples, Dies(Unity Stamp Co), Die Cutting Machine, Scissors
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Die Cutting, Heat Embossing, Ink Blending, Splatter, CAS

1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

What a fun card and I love how you have popped out the coloured panel and what a great use of the colours for a Christmas card (now why didn't I think of that!!). Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards and we hope to catch you soon in another challenge.

KarenR (DT AAA Cards)