Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Unity Membership Wednesday- Get Well Soon

 Hey Y'all!!


Happy Wednesday and hope all is well!! I have a super fun card to show y'all today.....CHECK IT!!!

I created this card using the February 2023 Kit of the Month HERE!! For more info on Unity Membership Kits please go HERE!

I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Cupcake Inspirations challenge:


I played along in the Paper Players challenge:

I played along in the Global Design Project challenge:

I also played along in the AAA Cards challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for Get Well Soon Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Neenah
Inks: Altenew
Embellishments: Washi Tape(Altenew)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Dies(Unity and Crafter's Companion), Stapler, Die Cutting Tool
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Die Cutting, Splatter




8 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Tenia, your card is so sweet. I love the colors, the little hearts and birds and the layout! CAS perfection! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the mixing and matching

LeAnne said...

Such a pretty way to combine all those challenges! Beautiful!

Ann Schach said...

Such a sweet card, Tenia. The layout is amazing. The pink birds are adorable. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week.

Tarabeth Stamps said...

Beautiful card! The colors are perfect! I love the middle stamped piece. Thanks for playing over at The Paper Players Challenge.

Leanne said...

I like the CAS of this card, and the birds, nicely done. Thank you for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Have a crafty day!

Leanne DT Member/CIC
Cupcake Inspirations

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I LOVE your bird image and the lovely popped sentiment. Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

Nora
CIC DT

Perfectly4med said...

A real stand-out card! I love the colour scheme. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards.
Neil