Monday, February 13, 2023

Love You

 Hey Y'all!!


Happy Monday and hope all is well!! Today I am on the Unity Stamp Company Blog with this fun card here......CHECK IT!!!


For more info on this card please go HERE!!!

I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in the CAS Colors and Sketches challenge:

I also played along in the 613 Avenue Create Anything Goes challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for Love You

Stamps: Sentiment from Gotta Love Sentiments and Image from February 2023 KOM

Paper: Cardstock(Neenah), Patterned Paper

Inks: Altenew

Embellishments: Washi(Altenew)

Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Heart Die(Unity)

Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)

Techniques: Heat Embossing, Die Cutting




6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I love that funky colorful backdrop! Cute card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the cool moodiness of this design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Jen Brum said...

This is such a fun card! I love that background and those sweet birds! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Michal said...

This is amazing!! I always love your unique combination of mixed-media and CAS designs. The background is so cool!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S!

Tammy said...

STUNNING!! Wow!! Love the background!!!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a fabulous card Tenia - that DSP highlights your bird and wreath beautifully. Thanks for playing along with my colour challenge over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!