Friday, February 17, 2023

Just A Note

 Hey Y'all!!!


Happy Friday and hope all is well!! Today is Inspired By...Day!!! 


This weeks inspiration photo is this:






......and here is what I created......CHECK IT!!!!


Check out what the ladies did with this image HERE.....you will NOT be disappointed!!!

I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Krafty Chicks CAS challenge I also played along in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Emboss It challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Just A Note Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Canson, Neenah
Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Stapler, Small Heart Die, Die Cutting Tool, Sentiment Die(Altenew)
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Watercoloring, Die Cutting, Heat Embossing, Splatter



3 comments:

Kim S said...

I LOVE the scene you've created!! The bold splashes of color topped with the little mushrooms is a fabulous look! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

~amy~ said...

Oh I love this!

Leanne said...

Always a pleasure seeing a card of yours, this is so wonderful! Thank you for playing our Clean and Simple Challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Happy Crafting.

Leanne DT Member/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge