Friday, October 7, 2022

So Very Thankful For You

 Hey Y'all!!


Happy Friday and hope all is well!!! I created a card using the new release from Graciellie Design. Here is my card for today.....CHECK IT!!!!

I created this card using the brand new Acorn Branch Stamp Set HERE!! 

I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the CAS Colors and Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Addicted to CAS Challenge:

I played along in the Tic Tac Toe Challenge(Orange, Free, Fall Leaves):
I also played along in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge(Washi Tape)!


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for So Very Thankful For You Card
Digital Stamps: Graciellie Design
Paper: Neenah, Canson
Inks: Karin Markers, IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi and Enamel Dots(Altenew)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Dies(Unity Stamp Co, Altenew), Die Cutting Tool, Stapler, Paintbrush(Altenew)
Other: All Embossing Powders by WOW!
Techniques: Watercoloring, Heat Embossing, Splatter, Digital Stamping, Die Cutting




3 comments:

Michal said...

Your coloring is PERFECT, Tenia, as always. Such a great autumn card! Thank you for joining us this week at CC&S!

Jaydee said...

Fabulous. I love the offset focal panel and the popped-up sentiment. Those leaves in the background are gorgeous. So glad you shared this beauty with us at Addicted to CAS this week
Jaydee

Vicky Hayes said...

Love the way you turned up the intensity of your autumn colours Tenia and that oak branch is stunning. Your details always inspire me - your stapling and the washi are gorgeous here. Thank you for playing with us at Addicted to CAS! Vicky x