Saturday, October 15, 2022

Here Comes Santa Paws

 Hey Y'all!!!


 Happy Saturday and hope all is well. I have a super FUN card for y'all today.....CHECK IT!!!

I created this card using this brand new stamp set HERE and HERE! Check out what's going on at Unity right HERE!!! 

I also played along in a few challenges. I played along in the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown challenge:

I played along in the Paper Craft Crew Challenge:

I played along in the Happy Little Stampers challenge:

I also played along in the Krafty Chicks Christmas Challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Here Comes Santa Paws Card
Stamps: Graciellie Design/Unity Stamps
Paper: Neenah, Canson
Inks: Karin, Altenew
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew), Sequins(Michaels and Altenew), Googlie Eyes
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Dies(Unity), Stapler, Die Cutting Machine, Paintbrush
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Watercoloring, Die Cutting, Heat Embossing, Splatter



4 comments:

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Great Christmas card Tenia! He’s so adorable! Love the way you coloured the image with water spots Nice touch with the googly eyes. So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
Diane - DT

Alyson Mayo said...

This is so sweet - love the unusual colouring technique. Thanks for sharing with us at HLS Christmas :)

My Paper Epiphany said...

Oh this is so adorable! I think you've just enabled me:) Thanks so much for joining us at 52CCT!

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful card! Your puppy is so cute! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange