Monday, October 3, 2022

Holly Jolly

Hey Y'all!!!


 Happy Monday and hope all is well. I have a super FUN card for y'all today.....CHECK IT!!!

I created this card using this brand new October Background of the Month stamp HERE (more info on how to become a member HERE), this stamp set HERE and HERE! Check out what's going on at Unity right HERE!!! 

So I played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the FUSION Challenge(I used the sketch):

I played along in the Time Out Challenge:

I played along in the Place to Start October 2022 challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Holly Jolly Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co.
Paper: Cardstock(Neenah), Watercolor Paper(Canson)
Inks: Watercolor Markers(Karin), Other Inks(IMAGINE Crafts, WOW! and Altenew)
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew), Twine(The Twinery)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Dies(Spellbinders and Unity), Die Cutting Machine, Scissors, Stapler, Waterbrush
Other: All Embossing Powders by WOW!
Techniques: Watercolor, Heat Embossing, Die Cutting, Splatter



3 comments:

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Love your card! Nice take on the challenge.

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous, simply over the top fabulous! Love your amazing card and all your wonderful little details!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to play along with us at Time Out!

Linda Callahan said...

I love your fabulous eclectic design! Glad you shared it at Fusion!