Thursday, May 19, 2022

Rose Celebrate Card

 Hey Y'all!!


Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! I am so excited because I am hosting the May 2022  Unity Show N Tell challenge!!! This month's challenge is a Black and White w/a Pop of Any Color challenge!! 

........and here is my THIRD card.......CHECK IT!!!!!



For more info on this card and how to play a long please go to this post HERE!!!! I created this card using these stamp sets HERE, HERE and HERE! Check out what's going on at Unity right HERE!!! 

I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the FUSION Card Challenge:

I played along in the Flower Challenge:

I played along in the Addicted to CAS challenge:









Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Rose Celebrate Card
Stamps: Numbers, EtcGotta Love Sentiments,  June Rose
Paper: Neenah, Watercolor Paper(Canson)
Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Scissors, Stapler
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder, Bright White Opaque Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Fussy Cutting, Watercoloring

3 comments:

Aileen said...

Absolutely beautiful card Tenia, love the rose you used and the numbers down the side. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

Claire Grantham said...

Tenia, your cards are always stunning and this is no exception. I can't stop looking at that fabulous flower! Thanks for joining us at The Fusion Card Challenge. Claire DT

Jaydee said...

I love the bright pop of peach especially with the black. So glad you shared this beauty with us at Addicted to CAS this week
Jaydee