Thursday, May 5, 2022

Hello Mom

 Hey Y'all!!


Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! I am so excited because I am hosting the May 2022  Unity Show N Tell challenge!!! This month's challenge is a Black and White w/a Pop of Any Color challenge!! 

........and here is my card.......CHECK IT!!!!!



For more info on this card and how to play a long please go to this post HERE!!!! I created this card using this stamp set HERE and dies HERE and HERE! Check out what's going on at Unity right HERE!!! 

I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Perfectly CAS challenge:





Thanks for stopping by!!!
-t

Card Recipe for Hello Mom Card
Stamps: You Go Girl
Paper: Neenah, Glitter Cardstock(Altenew)
Inks: WOW! Embossing Ink
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew),
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Dies(Scallop and RectanglesChic Script Salutations), Butterfly Punch(Martha Stewart), Dymo Label Maker, Scissors
Other: Gold Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Die Cutting, Fussy Cutting, Heat Embossing

4 comments:

Fran Wing said...

I love your cards, Tenia!

Jen Mitchell said...

I just love the black and white and gold. And I love the dimension and texture. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Cécile RIBON said...

What a super classy an super creative design! I just love this card! Thanks so much for joining in at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

JulieP said...

I agree with Cecile!! This design is super classy as well as super sexy. Love all of the little details that work as one. Thanks so much for playing with us at the PCAS challenge blog Tenia!