Friday, May 13, 2022

It's Your Party

 Hey Y'all!!


Happy Friday and hope all is well!! I am so excited because I am hosting the May 2022  Unity Show N Tell challenge!!! This month's challenge is a Black and White w/a Pop of Any Color challenge!! 

........and here is my 2nd card.......CHECK IT!!!!!

For more info on this card and how to play a long please go to this post HERE!!!! I created this card using this stamp set HERE and dies HERE! Check out what's going on at Unity right HERE!!! 

I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in the AAA Cards challenge:



Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

Card Recipe for It’s Your Party Card

Stamps: Party Mix

Paper: Neenah, Watercolor Paper(Canson)

Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers

Embellishments: Twine, Washi(Altenew)

Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Die Cutting Machine, Scissors, Aquabrush, Sentiment Die(Altenew) Stapler, Make A Tag Die Set

Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)

Techniques: Heat Embossing, Fussy Cutting, Watercoloring, Die Cutting






6 comments:

JanR said...

Wonderful card! I'm loving the colours and the design!

Jacquie Southas said...

I'm in awe of your ability to put so many design details into such a clean and simple design! So fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

sentsue said...

Tenia, You are so talented. Love your card. Thanks for sharing it with us on the AAA Cards Challenge

Linda Callahan said...

Fun card - great design with a happy splash of pink! Glad you joined us a FMS!

Jen Brum said...

This is such an amazing card! Love that big, pink balloon and tag! So fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Maryann Ferry said...

Beautiful cards. I REALLY like the multi-colored flower - it's gorgeous!