Monday, February 21, 2022

Have a Beautiful Day

 Hey Y'all!!


Happy Monday and hope all is well!!! I created a card using one of the new releases from Graciellie Design. Here is my card for today.....CHECK IT!!!!

I created this card using the brand new Petite Bougainvillea Mini Digital Set HERE!! I also created this card using the Bougainvillea Trellis Mega Digital Paper Pack HERE!!

I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Just Add Ink challenge:

I played along in the Color Hues challenge:

I played along in the Cupcake Inspirations challenge:

I played along in the Krafty Chicks CAS Challenge and CAS on Friday Spring Flowers challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Have A Beautiful Day Card
Digital Stamps: Graciellie Design
Paper: Neenah, Canson, Digital Paper(Graciellie Design)
Inks: Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi Tape
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Dies(Spellbinders, Altenew, No Source), Stapler, Die Cutting Machine, Aquabrush, Scissors
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Heat Embossing Digital Stamps, Watercolor, Die Cutting, Splatter, Fussy Cutting





8 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Beautiful colours and a lovely clean use of the sketch. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Tracey McNeely said...

Tenia your pink flower with the blue leaves is beautiful and so u expected. Thank you for joining us at the Color Hues!

Nancy said...

This gorgeous card had the Tenia touch that is for sure! Love the blue leaves a lot! Everything is so well balanced! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Tina said...

Wow, what a stunner! The colours look amazing. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Add Ink.

Kristie Goulet said...

This is gorgeous, Tenia! Always love seeing your creations in the Color Hues gallery!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Hues Challenge!

Nora Noll said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!! I love all the white space and your signature Washi tape!! Thank you for playing with us this week at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

Nora
Cupcake Inspirations
Design Team Member

Sweta Changela said...

What a pretty card! Bougainvilleas remind me of my hometown in India...
Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

Sweta
CIC DT