Sunday, February 6, 2022

Friend You've Been On My Mind

 Hey Y'all!!


Happy Sunday and hope all is well!!! I created a card using one of the new releases from Graciellie Design. Here is my card for today.....CHECK IT!!!!




I created this card using the brand new Bougainvillea Galore Digital Set HERE!!

I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:


I played along in the Paper Players challenge:


I also played along in the Krafty Chicks Stamp Act challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Friend You've Been On My Mind Card
Digital Stamps: Graciellie Design
Paper: Neenah, Canson, Kraft Envelope
Inks: Karin Markers, Concord & 9th
Embellishments: Twine(American Crafts), Enamel Dots(Queen and Co), Washi(Altenew)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Dies(Altenew, Crafter's Companion), Die Cutting Machine, Stapler, Scissors, Craft Knive(American Crafts), Dymo Label Machine, Aquabrush
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Digital Stamping, Heat Embossing, Watercoloring, Die Cutting, Fussy Cutting



7 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Loving those flowers! very pretty card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

Jen Timko said...

As always, your details and coloring are fabulous. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love this! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Cécile RIBON said...

I'm totally wowed by the amazing dimension on this gorgeous floral card. I love the pretty colors and the various added textures, too. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

Leanne said...

Gorgeous, and I like flowers your coloring is amazing. Such a bright pretty card, nice sentiment too. Thanks again for playing our challenge this week.

Leanne DT Member
Krafty Chicks Challenge

laurie said...

Love this! awesome card...thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

Jaydee said...

Beautifully colored and a fabulous layout. Stunning card. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players again this week
Jaydee