Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Close Knit Friendship

 Hey Y'all!!!


 Happy Tuesday and hope all is well. I have a super FUN card for y'all today.....CHECK IT!!!



I created this card using this brand new stamp set HERE and this oldie but goodie stamp set HERE! Check out what's going on at Unity right HERE!!! 

I also played along in a few challenges!!! I played along in the AAA Cards Challenge:

I played along in the FUSION Card challenge(I only used the sketch):

I also played along in the As You See It Challenge(I love Heat embossing, fussy cutting and watercoloring):

I also played along in the Cupcake Inspirations challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for Close Knit Friendship Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co.
Paper: Neenah, Canson Watercolor Paper
Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Dies(Crafter's Companion), Die Cutting Tool, Scissors, Stapler, Aquabrush
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Watercoloring, Fussy Cutting, Heat Embossing, Die Cutting, CAS


13 comments:

Heather said...

Lol, you hit all my favorites, too, Tenia - and this image and sentiment are AWESOME! Love it! A sweet Valentine for a friend for sure! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

Heather Cooper said...

Tenia, I love that ball of wool in the shape of a heart and the "punny" sentiment that goes along with it! You demonstrated a mastery of all your favourite techniques listed here! Cute card! Thanks for sharing your technique with us at As You See It Challenges.

Jane Knudsen said...

Do you ever make a bad card? No, no you don't! This one knocks it out of the ballpark! Fantastic job with not 1 but 3 great techniques! I love this image and sentiment especially since my grandma knit a lot when I was a kid! Thanks for playing along with As You See It!

Linda Callahan said...

Great image with the perfect sentiment! Love it! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

Sweta Changela said...

Love that ball of yarn!
Thanks for linking up your creations at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

~Sweta
DT CIC

Claire Grantham said...

Tenia, this is stunning, love that you used an older stamp and that sentiment is perfect for that amazing ball of wool stamp. Thanks for joining us at The Fusion Card Challenge. Claire DT

Jan Clothier said...

As always, a stunner! Love that heart of wool and the pun to go with it. Your funky strip of polka dots and overhang of the heart over the edge keep it the design fresh and modern. Lovely! Thanks for joining us again at As You See It Challenge.

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! I love that sentiment. Thanks for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

Nora
DT Member
CIC

Quillish said...

This is so cute and cool! Heart in the shape of yarn of wool <3 and that sentiment is lovely. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake inspirations. Hugs ~ Ishani

Kathy Pisupati said...

Tenia this is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!
Kathy
DT CIC

ÅsaJ said...

Such a lovely card! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

LeAnne said...

This is so cute...since I love to knit (although I'm not that good at it!), it's extra-special cute to me! Thanks for sharing it with us at As You See It!

Nancy said...

As a card maker and a crocheter, I love that yarn heart! Thanks for playing along with us at AAACards!