Friday, March 6, 2020

You Lucky Dog

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! Today is Inspired By...Day!!! 

This weeks inspiration photo is this:

......and this is what I created.....CHECK IT!!


Make sure that y'all check out what the other ladies created....they are amazing!!


I also played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in the ATSM challenge:

I also played along in the 613 Ave Create Anything Goes challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for You Lucky Dog Card
Stamps: Unity
Paper: Michaels
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Googlie Eyes
Tools: Circle Die(Concord and 9th), Flag Die(Crafter's Companion), Die Cutting Tool
Techniques: CAS, Die Cutting


10 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

That is one cute pup! Such a fun card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

What a cute card! Love that little dog and his googly eyes! What a great idea! Love the washi tape as well! Sweet mix of colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jacquie Southas said...

How fun is this design, Tenia! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Nora Noll said...

This is so darn cute!! I LOVE that puppy and the Washi tape you used. GREAT design.

Anna M. said...

Such a wonderful CAS card! I love the idea of the green pup :)

Thank you and we hope you will join us again in the next ATSM Challenge!.

Anna – Design Team member at Addicted to Stamps and More

Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
Thank you!

Chrissy said...

So very cute and fun card..
Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous CAS card love the cute pup and use of washi tape.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

LeAnne said...

SO cute...who wouldn't love a green dog, LOL!!!!

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Tenia! It is always a pleasure to click on your entries. I know I will find a wonderful CAS design on your page! Again, I was not disappointed. I know I keep saying it but the truth never wanes, your eye for composition and color is simply off the chain. I try to emulate your creations as I practice CAS. I know I am not the only one!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Did you name your son after the great Thelonious Monk? My father loved him and I became a fan first by force and then by choice.

Chana Malkah said...

Congratulations! You have been chosen as a Top Rocker at 613 Avenue Create for the week March 3 - March 7, 2020. Thanks for your awesome submission!
Hugz,
The Resident Design Team