Happy Sunday and hope all is well!! Here is my project for my Altenew Educator Program Level 2: Polychromatic taught by THE Nina-Marie Trapani. My focus was using White with Pops of Color.
1. Create card from white cardstock.
2. Stamp and heat emboss image and sentiment onto image panel.
3. Stamp roses and leaves on white cardstock, cut out and arrange and adhere to image panel.
4. Add embellishments onto image panel.
5. Adhere image panel onto card front.
These are the Altenew products that I used on my card:
Carved Roses Stamp Set
Misty Morning 6 Mini Cube Set
Shades of Friendship Stamp Set
I also played along in the Altenew challenge:
I played along in the Flower Challenge:
I also played along in the Festive Friday challenge(Flowers, Green, Stitching):
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Card Recipe for Friends Are The Essence of Life Card
Inks: Altenew, IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi Tape(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches, Sequins
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Scissors
Other: Embossing Powders(WOW! and IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Fussy Cutting