Friday, March 20, 2020

Remember Your Purpose

Hello Y'all!!

Happy Friday and hope all is well. Today Graciellie Design has a brand NEW RELEASE!!! The new set is called Change Is Coming and it is sooooo GORGE!!! Here is my card....CHECK IT!!!!


I played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

I also played along in the ATSM challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Remember Your Purpose Card
Digital Stamps: Graciellie Design
Paper: Michaels, Canson
Inks: Karin Markers, Altenew
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew), Enamel Dots
Tools: Scissors, Aquabrush
Techniques: Digital Stamping, Watercoloring





5 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

Beautiful card, Tenia!!! And what a fitting sentiment for the current situation. Hope you and your family are safe and healthy! Hugs!

Amy O said...

A beautiful butterfly, and I love the little strips of shimmer. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Wanda Cullen said...

Gorgeous CAS design and I love this timely sentiment! Thanks for joining us at CTD this week!

Jen Timko said...

Lovely! And thank you for such a beautiful reminder. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

laurie said...

Wow what an awesome card!Thanks for joining us at ATSM!