Tuesday, October 1, 2019

You're A Star

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Tuesday and hope all is well!! Yay for Stamplorations challenges being back!! I have a card for y'all that I created for this months STAMPlorations CAS challenge!! Come and play with us!!!




.....and here is my card......CHECK IT!!!!

I also played along in the As You Like It Challenge(CAS/FAF). I like CAS because with my crazy life it is all that I can do!!!

I also played along in the AUD Sentiments challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for You're A Star Card
Stamps: Stamplorations
Paper: Michaels
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Catherine Pooler
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches
Tools: Stencils(Stamplorations), Ink Dauber(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Stenciling

2 comments:

Pink Unicorn said...

I love your bold colours which show off the stencil so well. And you always maintain your personal style, you certainly have some Tenia-magic you pour into every card as they always look deceptively simple at first but still are always a perfect balance of fun, gorgeous and CAS!!

Zw@@n said...

Wow, love your CAS card, Tenia. Beautiful colours. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma