Thursday, October 31, 2019

Grateful

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! I am this weeks guest designer for CAS(E) This Sketch....WOOT WOOT!!! Here is this weeks sketch:

.......and here is my card.......CHECK IT!!!!!

I played along in the Watercooler Wednesday challenge:


I also played along in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes challenge too!!


Thanks so much to Chrissy and the CAS(E) This Sketch team for the invite.....y'all are amazing!!!!



Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Grateful Card
Stamps: Altenew
Paper: Michaels, Altenew
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Twine( American Crafts), Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches
Tools: Dies(Altenew and Spellbinders), Die Cutting Machine
Techniques: Splatter, Layering, Die Cutting

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

checked, and LOVED, Tenia!!! Welcome, and thanks for playing with the CTS team this week, oh talented one!! xx
=]

Nora Noll said...

I love the bit of twine around the patterned paper and the fun acorn stamps.

Created by Kath said...

You've brought the sketch alive! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!