Tuesday, October 22, 2019

I Love You

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Tuesday and hope all is well!! I have a super fun card to show y'all.....CHECK IT!!!

I played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the Time Out challenge:

I played along in the As You Like It challenge(my favorite stitching style is faux because it matches my CAS style and I can do this rather quickly!!). I also played along in the 613 Avenue Create challenge!!



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

-t


Card Recipe for I Love You Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company, Graciellie Design
Paper: Michaels
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches, Enamel Dots
Tools: Dymo Label Machine, Dies(Crafter's Companion and Spellbinders), Stencil(Gina Marie Designs), Scissors, Die Cutting Machine, Ink Dauber(IMAGINE Crafts)
Tecniques: Splatter, Stenciling, Fussy Cutting




6 comments:

Nora Noll said...

How FUN is this? LOVE your background and how you die cut that camera out!!

Jean said...

Wonderful cas card love the background. Thanks for sharing at 613 avenue create x

Darnell said...

A very artsy card of encouragement and a great take on the sketch, Tenia! Hugs, Darnell GD CTS

Joyce said...

Wow, loads of wonderful energy on this card. Love how you made a collage focal point. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Gerrina said...

A lot of depth and movement on your card; love that! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and love the stencilled background.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x