Wednesday, September 26, 2018

You Fill My Heart With Pride

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Wednesday and hope all is well!!! Today is the Paper Craft Crew challenge!!






This weeks challenge is a Sketch Challenge:




....and here is my card......CHECK IT!!!!!! 

Make sure that y'all check out what the ladies and gentlemen created over at the Paper Craft Crew challenge Blog......they ROCK!!


I also played along in the Altenew Inspiration challenge:

I played along in the ATSM challenge:

I also played along in the Mix It Up Anything Goes+Layering challenge!!




Thanks for stopping by!!!!

-t



Card Recipe for You Fill My Heart With Pride Card
Stamps: Altenew
Paper: Michaels, Artist Loft Watercolor Paper
Inks: Catherine Pooler, IMAGINE Crafts, Spectrum Aqua
Embellishments:Sequins, Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Dies(Spellbinders and Concord & 9th), Circle Punches(EK Success), Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Aquabrush, Big Shot(Ellison)
Other: Clear Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Splatter, Watercoloring, Heat Embossing, Die Cutting


2 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Totally brilliant use of the inspiration colours Tenia!

Anonymous said...

This is just so absolutely fabulous! I adore the colours you have chosen and the crisp, clean lines! Gorgeous!
Thank you for joining us at MIUCB!