Monday, September 3, 2018

Awesome News!!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Labor Day and hope all is well!! I have some AWESOME news!! I am now one of the Graciellie Design Ambassadors!!! I have ALWAYS loved Gracie's designs and super honored and excited that I am on the team(Thanks Gracie!!!).....WOOT!! Here is my creation with her AWESOME designs.....CHECK IT!!!

I created this card using this awesome set HERE!!


 I played along in the 613 Avenue Create Anything Goes challenge(CAS Challenge too!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Here's To A Wonderful Season Card
Digital Stamps: Graciellie Design
Paper: Michaels
Inks: Copic Markers, Faber-Castell Paper Craftfing Crayons
Embellishments: Sequins, Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Dies(Winnie and Walter), Big Shot(Ellison), Scissors

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

gorgeous card Tenia and Congrats!

cm said...

Echoing Amy: stunning card and how lucky Graciellie Designs (new to me...need to wander over to their place) is to have you on the team! Congratulations!
Hugs~c

Celeste Goff said...

fabulous card Tenia!