Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Love You to The Moon and Back!

Hey Yall!!!

Happy Wednesday and hope all is well!! Today I have a creation for the Stampotique Originals challenge this week!!! 



Here is my project......CHECK IT!!!!!


I created the sky using watercolors and various craft sprays! I used this AWESOME stamp HERE!!!


I played along in the Cupcake Inspirations challenge:


I also played along in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Stamp It On challenge!!



Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Love You Card
Stamps: Stampotique Originals
Paper: Michaels
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Spectrum Aqua
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Dies(Spellbinders and Winnie & Walter), Big Shot(Ellison), Aquabrush, Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida)
Other: White Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Galaxy Background, Watercoloring with Spectrun Aqua Markers, Heat Embossing, Ink Blending, Splatter


2 comments:

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

Wow! This is such a fabulous card! I love how you took a traditional sentiment (love) and made it into a totally unique and original visual scene. I would've never thought in a million years to make a background out of black for a love card, but you nailed it. I also adore the way the "you" has the look of a piece of retro label tape. This card is bursting with creativity and I'm so glad you shared it with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Indy's Designs said...

Oh wow! This is fabulous! Your background looks spectacular! Thanks for sharing this wonderful card with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Hugs,
Debbie