Friday, October 2, 2015

I Cannot Bear To Be Without You

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Friday and hope all is well!! I am on the Butterfly Reflections Ink Blog today with this card......CHECK IT!!!

I had a lot of fun with this card!! I also played along in a few challenges!!!


I played along in the Altenew challenge:

I played along in the FUSION challenge:

I played along in The Card Concept challenge(Freestyle Collage):



Thanks for stopping by!!

-t



Card Recipe for I Cannot Bear To Be Without You Card
Stamps: Altenew
Paper: Michaels, Strathmore, Studio Calico
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Sequins(Butterfly Reflections Ink), Washi Tape(Little B), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Stencil(MFT), Dies(Spelldinders), Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Scissors
Other: Clear Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Stenciling, Die Cutting




13 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love this, you inspired me, off to post.

sandie said...

gorgeous card Tenia, love the mix of polka dots, purple and the gold plus fab design. Thanks for joining Fusion and The Card Concept

sandie said...

gorgeous card Tenia, love the mix of polka dots, purple and the gold plus fab design. Thanks for joining Fusion and The Card Concept

Celeste Goff said...

Beautiful card Tenia! I love the Altenew bear and the awesome gold embossing!

Julia Aston said...

Wonderful patterns and layers on this fun design Tenia! thanks for joining us in the Fusion Challenge! Julia xx

SmilynStef said...

Love the repeating graphic theme ... so very glad you joined us at fusion card challenge.

Unknown said...

Such a beautifully graphic design!! I just love all of your details, they work so well together! Thanks for playing along with the Fusion Card Challenge!

Jeanne J. said...

Tenia this is super cool! Very trendy looking with lots of great technique!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

love this! Thanks for playing at Fusion Tenia!

Daria G. said...

AMAzing CARD!!!!

Cris G. said...

Love your cards, Tenia, and this beauty is no exception! Could recognize them anywhere.

Rubeena I. said...

Gorgeous card!

Tasnim said...

Love your style, Tenia! Gorgeous card! Thank you very much for joining the Altenew Sept/Oct challenge!