Monday, October 19, 2015

Fall Coffee Thanks

Hey Y'all!!!

Hope all is well. I want to share a card that I created using some AWESOME Reverse Confetti goodness......CHECK IT!!!!




 
 
 
Man....I had a BLAST being a guestie for Reverse Confetti and I want to thank Jen, Susan, Amy and the rest of the AWESOME DT for having Alice and I join for two months!!! FUN TIMES!!
 
 
I also played along in a few more challenges!! I played along in the House of Cards Texture and Color challenge:


 
I played along in the CAS-ual Chic challenge(Stitching, Spritzing and Embossing):

 
I played along in the Addicted to Stamps Anything Goes challenge and I also played along in the Use Your Stuff(Lots of scraps used on this card) Thankful challenge!!
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!!
 
-t
 
 
 
Card Recipe for Fall Coffee Thanks Card
Stamps: Reverse Confetti
Paper: Kraft(Crafter's Companion), Patterned Papers, Reverse Confetti, White(Michaels)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Bella Blvd), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Dies(Reverse Confetti and Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison), Stylus(Fiskars)
Techniques: Die Cutting and Splatter/Spritzing
 
 


 


15 comments:

Mandy LaCroix said...

I love this! The colors are so happy!

Tracey McNeely said...

Tenia I love everything about this--cool cup!

Suchi said...

Fantastic arrangement of elements..what a wonderful card Tenia! :)
Suchi xx

stempelfrida said...

Oh, you reminded me of this cool company again! Great design on your card. I love the flashy colours in combination with card stock. Thank you for joining us at ATSM. Creative regards from stempelfrida
http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

~amy~ said...

Yup, I love it.

StephC said...

Oh this is fabulous!! I love all of the layers, details and colors. The dimension is awesome too. I'm always so excited to see when you post a card. :)

Thanks for sharing with us at House of Cards!
Hugs!
Steph

Shelly said...

Oooh, LOVE this!!

Erica said...

Great card...such fun papers.

Mynn xx said...

Love the fun layering on this card, Tenia! Fabulous added texture, too! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Celeste Goff said...

Love this card crafty lady!!!

Shirl said...

What a cute card. Love how you have combined so many challenges into it too! Very clever usage of your scraps to create a lovely layered cards. Thanks for playing along with us over at UYS hugs DT - Shirl

Wei Wei said...

Love this fabulous design! Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

Anonymous said...

I love your card! I really love your DP and the subtle background of your card. Thanks for entering my challenge this week at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT

Stephanie Eaken said...

What a great card!! The colors are wonderful! Thanks for joining us at CAS-UAL Chic!!

cohenna said...

Beautiful :) Thank you for joining us at House of Cards!