Saturday, October 24, 2015

Dearest Friend

Hey Y'all!!!!


Happy Saturday night and hope all is well! I have a fun card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!!!

I played along with some awesome Crafter's Companion goodness!! I created this card using products HEREHEREHERE, HERE and HERE!!



I played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the As You See It challenge:

I played along in the Simply Papercraft challenge and I also played along in the Addicted to Stamps Make Your Mark challenge!!!




Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t



Card Recipe for Dearest Friend Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Crafter's Companion
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts and Spectrum Aqua Markers
Embellishments: Washi Tape(Scotch/3M), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Embossing Folder and Ticket Die(Crafter's Companion), Big Shot(Ellison), Paintbrush
Other: Clear Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Technique: Heat and Dry Embossing and Splatter


5 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very cool, Tenia! LOVE that embossing and your cool washi!

Jan Clothier said...

What a fabulous spooky woodland scene! Love that orange wash background behind the trees. Thanks for joining us at As You See It this week.

Heather Cooper said...

Wow! What a cool embossing folder and I love the watercolouring you did! Thanks for joining us at As You See It Challenges this week!

Lilian said...

This is awesome, Tenia!
Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Kim S said...

Fabulous!! The embossing folder with the colored background is wonderful - and the blue splatter and tape take it over the top!