Hope all is well. I am on the Just a Trace Blog today and I have a super fun card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!
.....and here is how you make this fun card!!
1. Create card from Solar White cardstock.
2. Using the Pinwheel Two Mini stencil and VersaMark watermark ink ink up the stencil.
3. Add Clear Embossing Powder onto watermarked image.
4. Heat emboss watermarked image.
5. Using Fireworks Craft Spray in Tangelo spray embossed cardstock.
6. Distress and adhere embossed panel onto card.
7. Tie ribbon around card.
I hope y'all enjoyed the tutorial!!! Thanks for stopping by!!
Card Recipe for Pinwheel Fun Card
Paper: Solar White(Neenah)
Inks: All inks by IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko
Embellishments: Ribbon(May Arts)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida)
Other: Stencil(Just a Trace), Clear Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko), Adhesive(Scrapbook Adhesives)
Another fab card & tute! thanks to you, I got 3 collections of the Fireworks craft sprays. I luuuved the results you got on your cards, so I hope I get the same results when I use it on mine *Ü*
PS: Thanks for all the luv you've left for me on my blog *Ü*
Well doesn't this rock!
This is a gorgeous card. Love the technique!
Post a Comment