Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween, Y'all!!!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Halloween, Y'all!! I have a super cute card for y'all today and.......CHECK IT!!!


I used this super cutey Stampendous! stamp HERE!! I colored this super cute stamp with Spectrum Noir markers as well!!! Make sure that y'all check out what the other ladies created with the Stampendous! Halloween Kiddos stamps over on the Stampendous! Blog!

I also played along in some challenges too. I created this card for the CASology Black Challenge:

I played along in the Addicted to Stamps and More CAS challenge and I also played along in the Little Red Wagon Halloween Challenge. Thanks for stopping by!!

-t
  

10 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

another great CAS card! Happy Halloween!

Melissa said...

This is so cute, Tenia! I love the strips of washi tape behind that fantastic shape of a frame for your image!
Thanks so much for joining us at CASology! :)

Joanne Travis said...

So adorable!
Happy Halloween, Tenia!

Jingle said...

This is SO super cute!

Rose said...

good grief girl this is C.U.T.E. :)

Joni Andaya said...

So CUTE!

Deepti said...

Oh how sweet is this one :) love the addition of washi tape

Kylie said...

This IS super cute! What an adorable image!!! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

Ardyth said...

Adorable! Love the pop of the bright colours against the black! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

Deepti Stephens said...

Oh wow! This is so adorable.. Thank you so much for joining us at ATSM. Good luck.. :)