Sunday, October 6, 2013

Crafty Friend

Hey Y'all!!!

Hope all is well. Man.....that Broncos vs. Cowboys game was cray cray....lol!! I had at least five heart attacks.....lol!!! Anyhoo....I created this card during the game because that's how I roll......I multitask..lol!!! Here is the card......CHECK IT!!!!!

I just LURVE this new stamp set from Fresh Squeezed Stamps!!! Super CUTE!!! I played in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Runway Inspired Challenge:

I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches sketch as well:

Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Crafty Friend Card
Stamps: Fresh Squeezed Stamps
Paper: Gray(World Win), White(Neenah), Patterned Paper(Studio Calico)
Inks: All inks by IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko
Embellishments: Enamel Dots(MME)
Tools: Circle Nestibilities(Spellbinders), Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz), Big Shot(Ellison)

26 comments:

~amy~ said...

You rocked this card!

Linda Suarez said...

This is awesome! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Tracey McNeely said...

Tenia, that FSS Subway stamp look awesome in black. It just pops, and I am having one of those why didn't I think of that moments.

Rose said...

i love the new subway stamp and your fab card :)

Virginia L. said...

This absolutely ROCKS, my friend! I love how you used the sentiment with that colorful striped background! So glad that you join the fun with us at Runway Inspired challenge!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...fabulous card, love that stamp too and you totally rocked it!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love the design, especially the sentiment over the stripes, super!!!

Ardyth said...

AWESOME!

Kelly Griglione said...

Great for both challenges, Tenia! Really like how it came together.

Deepti said...

This is so trendy, I love the look you achieved due to distressed edges :)

Brandi said...

Wow! This is awesome! I love the bright colors!

Joyce said...

Such an amazing card. I totally love it.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card design!!

Vickie Z said...

Fab interpretation of the inspiration pic and fab sentiment!!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun card for a crafty friend! Love the sentiment!

Nonni said...

What a fun card! I love that new stamp too... And the stripy paper looks cool. xx

Lieve said...

Great card !!

Kim S said...

Too cute! Those bright stripes with all of those wonderful neutrals is a fun touch!

PiecesbyEmily said...

Isn't it an AWESOME game? Beautiful card, Tenia!

Sian Ridley said...

Love love love! Just awesome! I also have to be doing something whilst watching tv...I cannot just sit and watch - I do wish my creations would turn out something like this though, that would be better!! ;)

maria f. said...

Fabby card. Add to it that you nailed two challenges with it. Fabbier card ;)

Angie Tieman said...

LOVE that stripe paper and stamp! You rocked this challenge!

Wida said...

now this is good stuff right here :)

Nina Yang said...

What a fun sentiment! Love that you distressed the circle, Tenia! Thank you for joining us on the Runway!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

This is just adorable, Tenia! I love those stripes :) Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

Agnieszka said...

I wish I could multitask like that! :) Thanks for joining us at the RIC!