Friday, January 4, 2013

Just for the Blog of It.....

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Friday....Woot Woot!!! Hope all is well. So I have a very fun post because Colorado friends are involved....Wida Miller and Alyssa Scritchfield(LURVE LURVE LURVE these awesome ladies!!). Wida and Alyssa will find pics from Pinterest and......we create from the inspiration. Here is the inspiration for this week:

......and my card goes a lil somethin' like this......CHECK IT!!!!


I had TONS of fun with this card!! Make sure that y'all check out what Wida and Alyssa have in store for y'all....y'all will be soooooo AMAZED!!!


I also used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches too:



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

-t



Card Recipe for Red Butterfly Card
Stamps: Stampendous!
Paper: Kraft(Hobby Lobby), White(Bazzill), DP(Echo Park), Kraft Scallop(Hobby Lobby)
Ink: Versamark Watermark Ink(Tsukineko)
Accessories: Pink and White Twine(The Twinery), Washi Tape(Queen and Co.), Pink Rhinestone(Mark Richards)
Tools: Scallop Edge Punch(EK Success), Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz), Butterfly Punch(Martha Stewart), Scissors, Heating Gun(Marvy Uchida)
Other: Tinsel Embossing Powder(Michaels)
Technique: Heat Embossing

18 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

Lovely card Tenia. TFS

Annette Allen said...

love your take on the photo...that big butterfly is gorgeous..

Wida said...

I like yours better :( my card ended up being nothing I would ever really make. But the picture led me to that result. I should have added the sketch!

Alyssa S said...

So pretty! That butterfly is fantabulous!

Karli said...

The embossing adds such a beautiful touch to a beautiful card! Hugs~

Linda Callahan said...

Wow - gorgeous butterfly! Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Amber Sheaves said...

I love your interpretation of the photo. Great card.

JJ Bolton said...

You go CO girls! Love your take on the inspiration:) Have a great weekend Tenia!

Jinny Newlin said...

So pretty, Tenia! Looks like fun!

Jen Mitchell said...

Gorgeous Tenia! That big butterfly practically flew out of the gallery at me! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Fab way to be inspired by the Pinterest pic! The background paper you chose reminds me a lot of the wallpaper. Happy New Year, Miss Tenia! (by the way, I play "Scramble With Friends", and 'Tenia' is a word I had today!)

Rose said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this :)

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Wonderful card - and what a fun idea!

Angie Tieman said...

Drool! I love that Pinterest photo and your take on it!

lisa808 said...

Gorgeous butterfly.

Jen Brum said...

Great card Tenia! I love those butterflies! Great colours! Love the bling! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Tui Nathan said...

Wow .... love that gorgeous butterfly and your washii tape detailing is perfect!

maria f. said...

So striking. Great job using the photo.