Monday, January 28, 2013

Awesome News Part 2!!

Hey Y'all!!!

Hope all is well. Monday.....boo.....but not today!!! Well anyhoo....I have awesome news to share!!! I am the Market Street Stamps Featured Blogger this week!!!! Woot Woot!!!

......so that means that I will be featured on the Market Street Stamps blog today and on Friday(my bornday......woot woot!!!)!! For this totally rad day I created a card using the Love set:

......and it goes a lil somethin like this.....CHECK IT!!!


I created this card using tons of scraps....you know sometimes you just gotta recycle and save the Earth..ya know?! I also played in a few challeges!! I used the
CAS(E)  this Sketch sketch this week:

I also played along in the KIS Challenge(Dry Embossing):


Thanks for stopping by and being apart of my awesome news!!! I am just soooo honored and STOKED....I just LURVE MSS!!!!  Thank you Angelica, Jorge and Steph for this totally RAD opp!!! Have a great day!! :)

-t


Card Recipe for I Love You Card
Stamps:Market Street Stamps
Paper: Bazzill, Michaels, Authentique PP
Ink: Onyx Black, Tuxedo Black Ink(Tsukineko), Black Magic Glitter Mist(Tattered Angels)
Accessories: Washi Tape(Queen and Co and Tape Tastic)
Tools: Corner Rounder(We R Memory Keepers), Scissors

20 comments:

Trina said...

Congrats and happy early born day!

Annette Allen said...

big congrats girl...you deserve it.. :)

love your card..

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats on your fabulous news!! Looking forward to seeing more! :) Your creation is fabulous and you've done an awesome take on the sketch! HUGS

Arlene said...

Congrats...truly deserved! Love your take on this sketch, simply perfect.

JJ Bolton said...

How cool is that! Congrats Tenia!

Scrappychick said...

Super flippin cute! Congrats on all your crafty news gf!

Emily Keaton said...

Congratulations, Tenia!

Angi Barrs said...

Yay Tenia! Congrats to ya. Love the design of your card too!

Tiff said...

Congrats!!! Such a fun card!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS!! That's awesome!! LOVING the card!! LOVE that hand!!!

Taheerah said...

Congrats on being featured, that's so awesome!! This card is so cool - love the hand giving the high five of love!!

Isha Gupta said...

Congrats Tenia. Lovely card :)

Jen W. said...

Whoop whoop on being Featured Blogger at MSS!! Love all the texture on your card and the touches of washi. :) Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Ardyth said...

You've got my heart in your hand - love that symbolism! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!

Rose said...

woohoo!!!! yay you :)
love your card!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your awesome news! Great card- I love that hand stamp! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

Anni said...

Congrats on being the Market Street Stamps featured blogger!
Your card is fantastic! Love the color combo and the stamp!
Thanks so much for playing again along with us at KEEP IT SIMPLE!
Anni

Carolin said...

Hi Tenia,
another awesome card from you... I'm actually no friend of pink, but I like it in the combination you used.
Thanks for joining us at KEEP IT SIMPLE!,
Mia

Unknown said...

awesome design T! love the heart in hand image in color.

Christine said...

Tenia,

great card again! Congrats on being featured stamper!
I like how you use all those torn elements and still keep it CAS.
Thanks for joining us at keep it simple!
Christine