Saturday, January 19, 2013

Happy Anniversary.....Studio Calico Style!!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Saturday night and hope all is well. So I am pretty excited because I got to play with my new Studio Calico goodies......they came in the mail just before I had to go to CHA.....so now I am just playing with it!!! Here is the card that I created with my new SC goodies and it goes a lil somethin' like this.........CHECK IT!!!

I had soooooo much with this card and with my new Studio Calico goodies....actually it is my first time playing with anything Studio Calico.....I am.....HOOKED.....fo sho!!! LOL!! I also played along with a few challenges. I used the CAS(E) this Sketch from this week:

I played along in the CAS-ual Fridays challenge(My card is 3" by 5 1/2".....so long and short):

I also used the colors from the Dynamic Duos challenge this week:

Thanks for stopping by, y'all!!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Happy Anniversary Card
Stamps: Studio Calico/Hero Arts
Paper: DP(Studio Calico), Kraft(Studio Calico), White(The Paper Kut and Bazzill), Red(Memory Box)
Ink: Onyx Black(Tsukineko), Black Magic Glitter Spray(Tattered Angels)
Tools: Corner Rounder(We R Memory Keepers), Circle Punch(EK Success)
Techniques: Tearing, Misting

26 comments:

Andrea W said...

Terrific card! I love the crinkled heart and chevron paper.

Rose said...

yay for new goodies!! love the crinkled heart :)

Lisa Petrella said...

FUN card, Tenia!!! LOVE that chevron paper and the sweet little tabby in the center of the heart! GREAT take on all of those challenges!

Jingle said...

Very nice card, Tenia!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Tenia thanks for visiting my blog and this heart is sprayed with mist? So much fun! LOVE!

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty, love that chevron paper and heart!! Thanks so much for joining us this week on the Dynamic Duos!

Wida said...

I love the music on your blog, was that always there???

Lynn Mercurio said...

Great card, Tenia. I adore Studio Calico and have a monthly subscription which I look forward to getting each month.

It was great seeing you again at CHA. I hope you had a great time, like I did.

Taheerah said...

Oh *wow*, you have really rocked this!! The crumpled great heart is amazing, and I love the way the sentiment it 'pinned' to it!!

Jackie Rockwell said...

What a fun heart! Great card!!! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

Karen Day said...

This is awesome, Tenia! I love your crinkled heart :o) Glad to have you join us at Dynamic Duos this week!

CraftySue52 said...

Awesome card...love the crinkled heart!

Angi Barrs said...

Wow! I just love how you made the heart!

Ivanka said...

Beautiful card! Love your torn and misted heart!

Angie Tieman said...

Chevrons and a crumpled heart, love it!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Ardyth said...

Wonderful anniversary card. I guess the crumpling can show the wear and tear (but still going strong) of the reality of marriage! lol! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!

Jen W. said...

Jealous that you got to go to CHA but psyched to see this fabulous card! Love the chevrons and the misting! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Lynn said...

Yeah for CHA and new goodies! You put them to good use...your card is fabulous as always. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kristii said...

What a fabulous card!! Love the heart!!!

Alice said...

love the textures on the heart. beautiful card, Tenia!

claudia shadler said...

what a sweet card! It was so nice to see you Tenia! Take care!

C :)

shamraiz said...

I was searching for inspiration, and I found this blog. Those cards are so sweet!
Printing on Plastic

Sudha said...

Pretty sweet creation.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Kim S said...

I LOVE this - love the crumpled, splatter hearts - which is perfect behind those simple images!! So glad to see you at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Deb said...

Fabby job combining all of those challenges! You rocked it out! And it looks like you had a blast with your SC goodies! Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Unknown said...

Yay! SC goodies. I love what you have done with the card kit. Great work, Tenia! Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch!