Monday, March 1, 2010

Jazzy Paper Designs Winners!!


Hello Y'all!!
We have winners of the last challenge!!! The winner of the Simple Doodles Digi Stamps(3 of your choice) is Kim!!! Kim please e-mail me so that I can let Trish(the owner of Simple Doodles)know!! Our Jazz Cat of the Week for the next challenge is.....Katherine!!! Katherine(feel free to take the banner!!) please e-mail me so that I can e-mail you the challenge for this week!! Thank you all that played this week and tons of thanks to Trish over at Simple Doodles....you rock lady!!! Stay tuned for our next challenge...our sponsor is Janice and she has some awesome prizes for the next challenge so come play with us!!!! Y'all have a great week and see ya back here this Saturday March 6!!!


Tenia:)

1 comment:

Kim Wilson said...

Yay :) Im so excited I never win anything!!! Hooray!!!