Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Denami Sketch Challenge!!

(Click picture to enlarge)

Hey Y'all!!
So....I have not been feeling well since my allergic reaction on Friday night.......man.......those allergic reactions really do keep you very tired and weak...lol!! So I feel a little better and I wanted to make a card. This is the card that I came up with for today!! I used the Denami Sketch this week....they have super cute stamps.....you should check them out!!! Well I hope everyone is doing very well!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a super awesome Tuesday!!

-t

Card Recipe for Love Card
Stamps: Denami Design
Ink: Chocolate Chip(SU!)
Paper: Brown(Wassau Paper), Designer Paper(American Crafts)
Accessories: Ribbon(Michaels)
Tools: Circle Punch(SU!), Corner Rounder Punch(EK Success)

9 comments:

Crystal said...

Tenia so sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well...So glad you feel a little better today to make this lovely creation...Denami is wonderful, love your colors and fab take on the sketch!!! Have a good day and sending you well wishes!

Michele Gross said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better :) Cute cheery colors, perfect for getting back into the swing of things!!

Paulina said...

I can relate to allergic reactions. :( Hope you feel 100% soon!

Such a fun and cheery card. You did a great job using the Decorative Love stamp! Thanks for playing along with the DeNami sketch!

Unknown said...

Great Love card, perfect for any occasion.

Laurie Chilton said...

So sorry to hear that you have been under the weather.I love your take on the DeNami sketch. Great job!

N Nakamura said...

Hope you feel better soon. And yet you still were able to squeeze out a card...:) You're definitely a dedicated stamper. How fun to see your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along. Good all-occasion card.

Myra said...

Lovely card. Hope you feel better!

Rosie Lilya said...

Like you have to time to be sick, right???!! Great colors on this card!

~kelly marie~ said...

So cute! I love it!