Thursday, March 4, 2010

FWF , Clean and Simple Stamping and Tuesday Trigger

(Click on photo to enlarge)

Hello Y'all!!
Happy Friday!!! Friday is finally here......sweetness!!! So this is the card that I created for the FWF this week!! I used the Clean and Simple Stamping sketch and I also used the colors from this weeks Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World....it's my super awesome friend Kim's( I met her at CHA) trigger which is super awesome!!! Make sure you check out what the other ladies created with Unity Stamps!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a super awesome Friday!!

-t

Card Recipe for Kiss Me......Card
Stamps: Unity
Paper: Tempting Turquoise(SU!), Pixie Pink(SU!), White(Hammermill), Light Pink(Bazzill), DP(DCWV)
Ink: Taken with Teal(SU!)
Accessories: Ribbon(Michaels), Bling(Michaels and A Muse)
Tools: Embossed Scallop Edge Punch(EK Success), Corner Rounder Punch(EK Success)

18 comments:

Crystal said...

Tenia wow what fun colors and great sentiment!!!! Lovely creation girl!

Lisa Foster said...

Hey Tenia!
I love this card!!! What fun colors! Sorry I haven't been over to visit in a while...life gets so crazy..you know!!!
Lots of awesome creations!!! Hope you are doing well! Love your new pics of YOU! :)
Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Lisa

Laurel said...

Oh this is so fun, love the colors!

peggysue said...

Those are wonderful colors! So bright and happy and I like the sideways scallops. I noticed you changed your avatar and remembered I hadn't visited your blog in a while. Inspired as always!!

Jenny said...

Very cute card! Thanks for commenting on mine

Vicki Bray said...

What a great card! I really love your sentiment!

Anonymous said...

WOWIE!!! I Love these colors :)

Kelly Mahany said...

Great CAS card with a lot of spunk!! Love it!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

great card! Love the colors!! TFS:)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Very pretty love the colors you used on this!!!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Beautiful card. Luv the bold stripy colours.

cnelson said...

So fresh and bright! love it!

Heather P. said...

Eeeep! This is totally fabulous!

Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS Stamping. :)

Bonita Rose said...

what a fabulous card.. LOVE IT!

farmhouse-story said...

so adorable, tenia!

Linda said...

I love bright bold colors remind me of rianbow!

Amy said...

I love this Tenia!! So Cute and fun!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tenia! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks for playing along! :)