Monday, June 26, 2023

Sending Love From The Countryside

 Hey Y'all!!


Happy Monday and hope all is well!! Today I am on the Unity Stamp Company Blog with this fun card here......CHECK IT!!!

For more info on this card please go HERE!!!

I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:
I played along in the Color Hues challenge:

I played along in the Less Is More challenge:


I also played along in the CAS on Friday Love challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for Sending Love From The Countryside Card

Stamps: Sentiment and Images from  June 2023 KOM

Paper: Cardstock(Neenah), Watercolor Paper(Canson)

Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers

Embellishments: Washi(Altenew)

Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Dies(Fallout Hearts Background Dies/Unity, Spellbinders, Altenew), Stapler, Paintbrush

Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)

Techniques: Die Cutting, Stamping, Heat Embossing, Watercoloring





11 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

What a perfect card for our color challenge Tenia...I love the John Deere tractor in the green and the fields in the yellow!! Thanks so much for sharing this sweet, sweet card with us at The Color Hues Challenge! Marcia (DT)

Karen said...

This scene takes me back to my childhood where I grew up in a farming community. What a great job you did of combining these very different challenges! It worked our perfectly for our Yellow/Green Color Hues challenge. Thanks for joining us!

Jen Brum said...

Oh this card is fabulous! I just love that country scene! Nothing beats a John Deere! That sentiment is so sweet as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jacquie Southas said...

This is just fabulous, Tenia! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Amy O said...

I love the way you've cropped this scene for the sketch! Beautifully done! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Nancy said...

I love how clever you were with your scene and sketch, Tenia! My hubby would love this card as he was a farm boy! Awesome job! Thanks for playing along at Color Hues.

Kathyk said...

Just fab and your chosen challenges just fit together so well

Kathyk

cm said...

Your farm scene - and especially the John Deere tractor - have sparked memories of many wonderful times spent at my grandparents' farm in Manitoba, years ago! Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Colour Hues.
hugs~c

JanR said...

Gorgeous, I love it!

Lynne said...

Fabulous design. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More.

Helen said...

what a fun design Tenia! Love the yellow with the farm scene. Thanks so much for sharing with us at LIM Challenge. Have a good day!