Monday, June 5, 2023

I Love You

 Hey Y'all!!


Happy Monday and hope all is well!! Today I am on the Unity Stamp Company Blog with this fun card here......CHECK IT!!!

For more info on this card please go HERE!!!

I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Color Hues challenge:

I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Just Add Ink challenge:

I also played along in the Krafty Chicks Stamp Act challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for I Love You Card

Stamps: Sentiment and Images from  June 2023 KOM

Paper: Cardstock(Neenah), Watercolor Paper(Canson), Patterned Paper

Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers

Embellishments: Washi

Tools: Stapler, Fall Out Hearts Background Die(Unity Stamp Company), Die Cutting Machine, Scissors, Heating Tool(WOW!)

Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!), Aluminum Foil

Techniques: Die Cutting, Stamping, Watercoloring, Heat Embossing, Fussy Cutting




6 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

AWESOME card Tenia!! It's CAS and a perfect use of our challenge colors at Color Hues Challenge...thanks so much for sharing with us and joining in the fun!! Marcia (DT)

Nancy said...

Tenia, Love the vintage typewrite and the shiny hearts! Everything blends so perfectly together, but that is nothing new for you as you do it time and time again. Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Color Hues.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Gorgeous!!! Love this creative awesomeness!

Chantell Randall said...

A lovely card layout - I like the foil heart embellishments, fun textured elements. Chantell Just Add Ink

Leanne said...

I like when you play our challenges and I can comment…so so wonderful, nice image and thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a crafty day!

Leanne DT Member/KCC

cm said...

A red typewriter paired with aqua sheet music? Yes please! Totally awesome, Tenia! Thank you for joining us at Colour Hues.
hugs~carol