Friday, June 30, 2023

Color-full Birthday Wishes

 Hey Y'all!!!


 Happy Friday and hope all is well. I have a super FUN card for y'all today.....CHECK IT!!!

I created this card using this brand new stamp set HERE! Check out what's going on at Unity right HERE!!!

I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

I played along in the Addicted to Stamps and More challenge:

I also played along in the Krafty Chicks Anything Goes challenge!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Color-full Birthday Wishes
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Watercolor Paper(Canson), Cardstock(Neenah)
Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Sequins(FSJ), Washi Tape(Altenew)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Stapler, Paintbrush, Scissors, Dies(Unity and Altenew)
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Watercoloring, Heat Embossing, Fussy Cutting, Die Cutting, Splatter



4 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

Awesome card Tenia, thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks!

Vickie Z said...

Fun card... love that colorful cake!!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!

Judy Rozema said...

Scrumptious cake! Love it! So glad you played again at FMS this week! I always love seeing what you make!

Karren said...

Great job combining challenges! Your card is so fun and that cake looks fabulous! Thanks so much for joiningus at Freshly Made Sketches.