Monday, June 12, 2023

DAD- I Love You

 Hey Y'all!!


Happy Monday and hope all is well!! Today I am on the Unity Stamp Company Blog with this fun card here......CHECK IT!!!
For more info on this card please go HERE!!!

I also played along in a few challenge too!! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:
I played along in Cupcake Inspirations challenge:

I played along in the Sunday Stamps challenge:

I also played along in the 613 Avenue Create Anything Goes challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for DAD I Love You Card
Stamps: Sentiment and Images from  June 2023 KOM
Paper: Cardstock(Neenah and Bazill), Patterned Paper(Graciellie Design/Unity Stamp Co.)
Inks: Concord & 9th
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew)
Tools: Stapler,  Label Maker(Dymo), Heating Tool(WOW!), Dies(Altenew, Crafter’s Companion and No Source)
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Die Cutting, Stamping, Heat Embossing, Fussy Cutting



9 comments:

Heather said...

Dang, I love this, Tenia - such a brilliant take on our colors! I struggled with this one - yours is effortless and perfect! Love those ties, and what an amazing design! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Karren said...

This is such a fun take on the sketch and a fabulous masculine card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Jen Timko said...

Love the masculine details with those sweet little hearts! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh so great for Dad! Love your cool design! Glad you joined us at FMS!

dj said...

Thanks for playing along with our "Beach House Vibes" color challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! You rocked our color palette with this great Father's Day card...I love your trio of ties!! Very nicely put together as always!! -Deb Horst, DT #SSC311

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! I love how you used the images on this and your use of the sketch ROCKS!!! Love your color scheme too!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge this week!!

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations

Judy McKay said...

Adorable Father's Day card. Very nice. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

Heidi Baks said...

Such an adorable tie card for dad! A lovely take on the sketch, and I love the floating elements. Thanks so much for joining Sunday Stamps.

Sandy said...

The layout for the card looks fab with the tie images. Apologies for being late commenting and thanks for joining in the challenge at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs, Sandy DT member.