Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Happy Birthday, Vintage Style!

 Hey Y'all!!!


 Happy Tuesday and hope all is well. I have a super FUN card for y'all today.....CHECK IT!!!

I created this card using this brand new stamp set HERE! Check out what's going on at Unity right HERE!!!

I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Paper Players challenge:

I played along in the As You See It challenge:

I played along in the Festive Friday challenge(Blue, Masculine,Vehicle):

I also played along in the Sketch Saturday challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Happy Birthday Vintage Style Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Watercolor Paper(Canson), Cardstock(Neenah), Patterned Paper(Graciellie Design/Unity)
Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Paintbrush, Stapler, Scissors, Sentiment Die(Altenew), Die Cutting Machine
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Watercoloring, Heat Embossing, Fussy Cutting, Die Cutting



15 comments:

Ann Schach said...

What a fun masculine card, Tenia! I love how the vintage car image takes center stage. What a beautiful shade of blue! Thank you for playing in my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

Heather said...

Love this, Tenia - such a great and bold card! Road trips are among my favorite adventures, lol! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

Alyson Mayo said...

Love your interpretation of the sketch - super masculine card! Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch Saturday :)

Suzanne said...

What a fabulous card, Tenia! You created a unique fun card. I love the bold image and the color pops against the black and white background. Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Loving the retro feel of your modern masculine card Tenia - so fun! Thanks for sharing with us over at Festive Friday, As You See It and The Paper Players this week!

Fran Wing said...

Your cards always rock, Tenia! I love the interesting layout and combination of elements. I'm so glad you shared it with us at The Paper Players!
Xoxo, Fran

Jaydee said...

Tenia, another beauty. I love the vintage car and the pops of color. That background is fabulous. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday and The Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Beth McCullough said...

You always have a unique and beautiful card and I think almost always with staples- your signature. :) Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge. Hope you'll come back again soon!

Jan Clothier said...

This is indeed a fun take on life... who can resist a road trip and in a classic car to boot! i love that gorgeous retro background. Fabulous layout. Thanks for joining in with us at As You See It for our 300th challenge.

Heather Cooper said...

Gee, I think we might have had a car like that once when I was growing up! Those were the days before seat belts when a road trip with the family really WAS an adventure!! I love your composition and background, as usual, Tenia! Thanks for joining us for our 300th Challenge Celebration at As You See It.

Anne Marie Hile said...

What a cool card, Tenia! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Dena J said...

Fantastic card and take on the sketch, Tenia! Love the polka dot element behind the great vintage car. Thank you for sharing at Sketch Saturday.

Deborah Wheeler said...

Love this vintage car, Tenia - it looks all set for a fab road trip! Thanks for joining our adventure challenge at As You See It

Jane Knudsen said...

This one is a stunner Tenia! That car is an adventure in and of itself! Thanks for joining us for our 300th at As You See It!

Kelly S said...

This is as cool as you! :) I love that vintage car image!