Wednesday, April 29, 2020

We Are Born of Love.....

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Wednesday and hope all is well! I have a pretty CAS card for y'all today.....CHECK IT!!

I created this card using these Graciellie Design digital stamps HERE and HERE!!


I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the ATSM challenge:

I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

I played along in the Mojo Monday challenge:

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

-t


Card Recipe for We Are Born of Love......Card
Digital Stamps: Graciellie Design
Paper: Michaels, Canson
Inks: Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Tim Holtz), Sequins(FSJ)
Tools: Scissors, Distresser Tool, Aquabrush
Techniques: Watercoloring, Fussy Cutting, Distressing


3 comments:

Anna M. said...

That butterfly is amazing!! I love your card!

Thank you and we hope you will join us again in the next ATSM Challenge!.

Anna – Design Team member at Addicted to Stamps and More

Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
Thank you!

Wanda Cullen said...

OMGoodness, this is such a striking and gorgeous design! Absolutely love it! So glad to have you joining us at CTD this week!

Vickie Z said...

Gorgeous! So happy you joined us at CTD!