Saturday, April 4, 2020

I Am Here For You

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Saturday and hope all is well!! I have a fun card to show y'all today.....CHECK IT!!!

I used the NEW Unity Stamps Digi Stamp HERE!! I also played along in a few challenges too!!

I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the CAS Watercolor challenge:

I played along in the Flower Challenge:

 I played along in the Watercooler Wednesday challenge:

I also played along in the CAS on Friday Black, White and One Color challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

Card Recipe for I Am Here For You Card
Digital and Rubber Stamps: Unity Stamp Co.
Paper: Michaels, Canson Watercolor Paper
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sequins(FSJ)
Tools: Dies(Gina Marie Design, Spellbinders), Die Cutting Machine, Aquabrush
Techniques: Die Cutting, Watercoloring

7 comments:

Michelle W said...

Stunning card Tenia, love the colour!! Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Loll said...

Gorgeous card Tenia! Love this amazing image, which is watercoloured expertly! Gorgeous colours. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Such a dramatic image and beautiful colouring! I love the framing as well. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

Susan said...

Beautiful vibrant purple with great shading. Love the dramatic flower and the great layering. Thanks for joining us at CAS Watercolour!

Julia Aston said...

Wow Tenia - what a gorgeous bloom - so beautifully colored in purple! thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolor this month!

Aileen said...

Beautiful card, love your colouring of this bloom. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

Viv said...

Stunning card Tenia, love your gorgeous flower too. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx